I hope you enjoy this recipe that I chose to truly celebrate all the possibilities the Farmers Market can offer.
From veggie dip, to a salad dressing, to a burger topping, to the healthier and more delicious version of a mayo for your fries, this yummy dip features Greek yogurt, avocado, fresh herbs and of course, fresh garlic! Enjoy!
- 1 cup (250 ml) Greek yogurt
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
- ½ tbsp. chopped rosemary
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, pressed
- 1 chopped green onion or 5-7 fresh chives,
save about ½ tsp. for presentation purposes
- ½ lemon zested, and juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- If you have a food processor or blender, this is the right time to pull it out! Put ALL the in ingredients in together and wazz them up. Simple, eh?
- A stand-up blender might require a little bit of liquid. If so, use about ¼ cup water, and blend that with your garlic, herbs and lemon juice. In a bowl, smash your avocado with your salt & pepper. Add your blended herbs and yogurt to the avocado bowl. Mix well and enjoy!
- Add ½ cup of water or olive oil to the blender or food processor. Add all your ingredients except for yogurt. Once everything is blended, add yogurt, and then drizzle either water or olive oil until you get it to thickness you like for your dressing.
Once again, thank you for stopping by and all of your support! It would be my pleasure to make you a guest at your own event this Fall and Winter!
Savour Your Experience, OBC!